Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Please Check Out This Website!

Within weeks of Drew's death my father began researching traffic statistics, specifically those related to unlicensed drivers. What he found was shocking. It expands the scope of this whole thing from one individual to you, me, and everybody. Regardless of your political or social views it is worth checking out the facts and realizing what is going on. It might shock you as it has my family. 


Please check out this website my father has been working on. It is not quite finished and a bit rough around the edges, but please bookmark it.


http://unlicensedtokill.org/

My family would greatly appreciate it.

-Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Please keep in mind this is a sensitive issue and on-going trial. If you have any questions or concerns leave them here and I will do my best to respond.